UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
Jan 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The psycho-social rehabilitation of women who are brought to shelter homes is very essential to help them to return to a meaningful life in future. Often the staff of instiutions run by the government, who are solely responsible to take care of women, are not able to provide such care because of the large number of women in most of the institutions and the lack of adequate staff in providing care for the women. Moreover, they do not have the capacity or necessary inputs to understand the psycho-social needs and concerns of women. This adds to the woes of women in vulnerable situations and affects their overall development.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian