CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
Mar 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
This scoping study on the extent and nature of child trafficking in Scotland was commissioned by Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People (SCCYP). The purpose of the study was to provide the Commissioner with an understanding of child trafficking which would allow his office to make recommendations for policy, practice and legislative change and to use the results to raise awareness, among professionals and key stakeholders, of child trafficking.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- ILO OSCE Anti-Trafficking Response in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia
- ILO Preventing Forced Labour in Russian Construction Industry
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation
- First Aid Kit Russian
- IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Russian
- Needs Assessment Toolkit Russian