Corruption and human trafficking
Aug 24 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking affects an estimated 12 million victims around the world, more than half of whom are women and girls. Trafficking is driven by profit and may involve sexual exploitation or forced labour. Globally, trafficked workers generate US$ 32 billion each year. Yet in spite of the large scale of trafficking, most victims are never identified and few offenders - less than 1 in 10 - are ever convicted.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation