Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has sketched some of the major problems in compiling and interpreting criminal justice statistics on human trafficking: a complete or partial lack of legislation, differences in existing legal definitions of trafficking in persons, serious underreporting due to the challenges of correctly identifying the crime, lack of capacity for data collection and a common lack of central databases on the crime.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation