ILO 2012 Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Fact Sheet
Jun 04 2012
Download right click "save as"
Forced labour is the term used by the international community to denote situations in whichthe persons involved – women and men, girls and boys – are made to work against theirfree will, coerced by their recruiter or employer, for example through violence or threats ofviolence, or by more subtle means such as accumulated debt, retention of identity papersor threats of denunciation to immigration authorities.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation