IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document aims to provide practical, non-clinical guidance to help concerned health providers understand the phenomenon of human trafficking. It outlines the health provider's role in providing care and describes some of the limitations of his or her responsibility to assist. The development of this handbook was supported by the UN.GIFT and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration and the Gender Violence & Health Centre of the London School for Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation