UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
Jan 17 2012
Download right click "save as"
The psycho-social rehabilitation of women who are brought to shelter homes is very essential to help them to return to a meaningful life in future. Often the staff of instiutions run by the government, who are solely responsible to take care of women, are not able to provide such care because of the large number of women in most of the institutions and the lack of adequate staff in providing care for the women. Moreover, they do not have the capacity or necessary inputs to understand the psycho-social needs and concerns of women. This adds to the woes of women in vulnerable situations and affects their overall development.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation