Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia in partnership with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, implemented Project IND/S16 on "Strengthening Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking". The project aimed to intensify efforts to combat trafficking through capacity building of law enforcement personnel (police and prosecutors) in five states - Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Maharashtra and West Bengal. One of the components of this project was to develop (or strengthen) Integrated Anti-Human Trafficking Units (IAHTU) at the state level. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation