UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
Feb 07 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report summarizes the results of six individual research studies carried out in the context of the project on “Coalitions Against Trafficking in Human Beings in the Philippines”. The project was launched in 1999 as a joint venture between the Government of the Philippines, UNODC, which was responsible for the technical cooperation component, and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, charged with the research work. The project’s main goal was to improve existing levels of information on trafficking in human beings from the Philippines in order to provide an effective tool for policy makers and practitioners. For interested institutions, organizations and individual researchers the full version of the report is available upon request.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation