The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
Nov 15 2012
Download right click "save as"
The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking is the latest research report on the intersection of technology and human trafficking from the Center on Communication Leadership & Policy (CCLP) at the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. It follows CCLP’s pioneering 2011 report, Human Trafficking Online. Drawing from a series of first-hand interviews with law enforcement officials and an analysis of mobile phone data, the report urges policymakers, business leaders, law enforcement, and social service providers to develop innovative solutions to technology-facilitated trafficking.
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- Trafficking in Persons to Europe for sexual exploitation