Resource Guide for State Legislators
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' 2005 Resource Guide for State Legislators: Model Provisions for State Anti-Trafficking Laws is the first comprehensive set of model laws that cover every aspect of anti-trafficking policy. The Guide is unique in deriving its model legislative provisions not only from federal law but also from state laws that have proven effective and from human rights standards.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- The dark side of globalisation