Challenges to the Implementation of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Brazilian branch of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was considered a turning point in the national assessment of the theme. Both the launching event, on the evening of 2 October 2007 as well as the technical discussions during the two-day seminar on 3-4 October 2007, enabled over 300 people from governmental authorities to civil society organizations to gather for high-level technical discussions on prevention, repression and assistance to victims.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- The dark side of globalisation