ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
Jun 04 2012
Download right click "save as"
Using a new and improved statistical methodology, the ILO estimates that 20.9 million people are victims of forced labour globally, trapped in jobs into which they were coerced or deceived and which they cannot leave.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- The dark side of globalisation