IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th-30th, 2009 CIS Executive Committee in cooperation with the Bureau of IOM in Moscow organized an international conference "Enhancing International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking". The conference was held as a joint activity within the framework of the CIS Member States' Programme for Combating Human Trafficking for the period 2007-2010 and IOM-implemented counter-trafficking projects, funded by the European Union, governments of USA, Switzerland and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). The conference was aimed at strengthening the cooperation between the CIS and EU Member States, UN institutions and other international organizations at bilateral and multilateral levels.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- The dark side of globalisation