OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
"My first year in office has provided me with the opportunity to establish a Platform for Action through dialogue, by sharing experiences and information with public and civil actors and decision makers in the participating States." - Eva Biaudet, former OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Vulnerability to exploitation
- Hellish Work Exploitation of Migrant Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- The dark side of globalisation