Progress Report on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
ASEAN Member States have recognised that, as a serious crime against the person, TIP deserves the highest priority. ASEAN Member States have also acknowledged that because trafficking often has a strong transnational element, an effective response requires both coordination and collaboration across national borders.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking