Feb 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
Acknowledging the crucial role played by monitoring and evaluation of the anti-trafficking frameworks in place in each EU Member State to ensure the full protection of trafficked persons' rights, Associazione On the Road (Italy), ACCEM (Spain), ALC (France) and La Strada International (Netherlands) - NGOs with long-standing experience in the anti-trafficking field - decided to lay the first foundation stones to define a shared and comparable methodology for NGOs to monitor and report on progress. The eventual aim of this work is, to establish a Europe-wide, permanent reporting mechanism that would allow the situation in different countries to be compared and which would be implemented by the NGO community, focussing on policies and interventions intended to stop human trafficking, exploitation and slavery in Europe and intending to enhance and support policies linked to the protection of and assistance for trafficked persons.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking