Vienna Forum From Protection to Prosecution
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is a background paper for the workshop that approached the issue of protection for the victims of human trafficking during the Vienna Forum. Protection and support measures for trafficked victims are not only necessary to respond to the violations of the victims rights, but also to support the law enforcement response to human trafficking. Adequate laws should be in place to punish the traffickers and victim protection and support measures should be implemented under national policy responses to human trafficking to respond to the exploitation suffered by trafficked victims.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking