The Vienna Forum report: a way forward to combat human trafficking
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report describes the discussions, activities and accomplishments of the Vienna Forum to Fight Human Trafficking, held in Vienna from 13 to 15 February 2008. Twenty-eight panels, workshops, special sessions and side events were held as part of the Forum with a view to exploring the themes of vulnerability, impact and action and to offering an opportunity for dialogue on preventing and combating trafficking in persons.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking