Trafficking for Forced Labour: How to monitor the recruitment of migrant workers
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual aims to raise awareness amongst labour inspectors, police, government officials, employers' organizations, trade unions, and others, on the issues of trafficking, forced labour and job placement systems. More specifically, it focuses on the recruitment of migrant workers into highly exploitative working situations that could amount to forced labour. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking