ILO Legal aspects of trafficking
Jul 13 2010
Download right click "save as"
With numerous case examples of law and judicial practice from Europe, and some other countries, Rohit Malpani painstakingly reviews the present gaps in identification and prosecution of trafficking for forced labour cases, as well as deficiencies in approaches to prevention and to compensation for the abuses suffered by the victims of trafficking.More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking