IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
Apr 13 2012
Download right click "save as"
In order to reply to the request for information for the 2012 Trafficking in Persons Report of the U.S.Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP) IOM has compiledinformation on all trafficking cases assisted by the organization in 2011.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking