IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th - 30th, 2010 a workshop “Enhancement of Interaction among Bodies of Sectoral Cooperation between the CIS member nations in Combating Organized Crime and Human Trafficking” took place in Moscow. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking