IOM Core Data
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The list of standard questions and answers has been the outcome of the translation of core concepts into variables and indicators. The questions, tables and answers have been taken from the IOM standard Screening and Assistance questionnaires.This ensures that data collected can be compared and analysed together to provide further insights into trafficking patterns at the regional and global level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking