IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guideline is a revision of the publication released by IOM in 2005 titled "Guidelines for the investigation and prosecution of the crime of trafficking and protection of victims during law enforcement." The creation of this document has been beneficial for law enforcement officers in their effort to suppress trafficking in persons through law enforcement measures. The manual explains in practical terms the provisions of special legislation created to address the crime of trafficking in persons, and elaborates the underlying principles of case management and victim protection.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking