IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual illustrates mechanisms of human trafficking crimes, on the basis of a typological classification while providing methodological recommendations on effective investigative approaches. The manual focuses on judicial practice, criminal characteristics of human trafficking and typology of victims of trafficking. The manual has been published in 1000 copies and was developed in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). The authors are specialists of the Moscow University of MoI Russia, Prosecutor's General Academy and the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notariate. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking