Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Comprehensive study on the criminal justice response and jurisprudence in the area of anti-human trafficking in Serbia has been developed in the framework of the Joint Programme (JP) of UNHCR, IOM and UNODC. The Study shall include an analysis, comprising the identification of gaps and issues, and mapping of thus far applied anti-trafficking legislative and judicial practice in the country including: a) level of implementation of national legislation vis-à-vis international and regional standards (with a special focus on UN/EU/CoE's legislative standards); b) analysis of national AHT jurisprudence in relation to international and regional judicial practices and experiences being implemented.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking