CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The main chapters of this report reflect the four key areas of information that the researchers have targeted: a) current responses concerning assistance, protection, and support to victims of trafficking; b) socio-economic background of the victims followed; c) victimization and coping mechanisms during and after trafficking; d) expectations and needs of victims and rehabilitation professionals during the assisted processes of rehabilitation and reintegration.More information about human trafficking on the website of FAFO.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking