GAATW-Female Temporary Circular Migration in Huelva
May 03 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research connects macroeconomics to a micro example of reality lived on the ground by looking at these issues in the context of a female temporary migration programme located within the agriculture sector in Huelva, Spain.Over the decades, Huelva’s strawberry sector has experienced an enormous transformation, a consequence of its insertion into a globalised capitalist model of intensive market-orientated agriculture production. Huelva has become the second largest strawberry producer in the world; this boom (together with the expansion of other sectors such as construction and tourism and Spain’s entry into the EU) has helped to take Huelva (and the whole Andalucía region) out of its historic under-development. But this has come at a high price.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking