OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
"My first year in office has provided me with the opportunity to establish a Platform for Action through dialogue, by sharing experiences and information with public and civil actors and decision makers in the participating States." - Eva Biaudet, former OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking