OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
Throughout 2009, OSCE action continued to derive strength and continuity from a process of constant interaction with the participating States - especially in countries where field operations are deployed. Tajikistan saw the inauguration of the OSCE Border Management Staff College. In Ukraine, the OSCE launched its largest-ever project to clean up the country's stock of a toxic rocket fuel component.The diversity of tasks and activities undertaken under the OSCE's mandate to build comprehensive, co-operative and indivisible security is striking. This Annual Report opens a window into the ambitions that lie at heart of this International Organization. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking