Guidelines Call from proposals
Jan 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to provide civil society organizations with information about the UN.GIFT Small Grant Facility and to guide applicants through the current Call for Project Proposals. It describes in detail the eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection process as well as the evaluation and monitoring requirements for the implementation of the selected projects.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking