Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons (2nd Edition) Spanish
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Toolkit seeks to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and information among policymakers, law enforcers, judges, prosecutors, victim service providers and members of the civil society who are working at different level towards the same objectives. The goals are to prevent and combat trafficking, to protect and assist its victims, to promote international cooperation. Specifically, the Toolkit is intended to provide guidance, showcase promising practice and recommend resources regarding prevention of trafficking, victim identification and assistance by means of a legislative framework. This version is in Spanish. This publication also exists in Chinese, English and Russian. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking