UNODC UN.GIFT Anti Human Trafficking Manual Russian
Oct 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is the result of a global cooperative process in which expert representatives from academia, NGOs, international organizations, law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges from all over the world contributed their expertise and experiences. In line with the Trafficking in Persons Protocol supplementing the United Nations Organized Crime Convention, the purpose of the Anti-Human Trafficking Manual for Criminal Justice Practitioners is to support criminal justice practitioners in the prevention of human trafficking, the protection of its victims, the prosecution of its culprits and in the international cooperation needed to achieve these goals. You can download the 15 Modules here. This publication is also available in Arabic, Chinese, English and Spanish.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking