UNODC Coalitions against trafficking in human beings in the Philippines
Feb 07 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report summarizes the results of six individual research studies carried out in the context of the project on “Coalitions Against Trafficking in Human Beings in the Philippines”. The project was launched in 1999 as a joint venture between the Government of the Philippines, UNODC, which was responsible for the technical cooperation component, and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, charged with the research work. The project’s main goal was to improve existing levels of information on trafficking in human beings from the Philippines in order to provide an effective tool for policy makers and practitioners. For interested institutions, organizations and individual researchers the full version of the report is available upon request.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking