Zastita zrtava i prevencija
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study Protection of Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in Serbia represents an effort of the Joint Programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM for combating human trafficking in Serbia. The intention of the authors was to offer a wider framework for examining of the area and identify policies that should include various aspects of combating human trafficking. Thus the structure of the Study: political and regulatory framework for examination of the National Referral Mechanism, its development over the past five years; examination of the different dimensions of human trafficking (trends); analysis of preventive measures and activities; analysis of measures and activities in the area of protection of the victims of human trafficking (direct assistance) and recommendations for improvement of responses in the mentioned areas.
- Guatemala's Protocol for Repatriation of Human Trafficking Victims
- Guatemala's Law Against Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Armenia Action Plan for Prevention of Trafficking in Persons 2004_2006
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
- Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013-arabic
- UK Human TRafficking: The Government Stragey 2011
- Norway_The Government’s Plan of Action against Human Trafficking (2011–2014)
- Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking