Human trafficking: social-psychological aspects. Manual for coaches
Sep 28 2011
Download right click "save as"
This manual is aimed at helping coaches carry out training programs for specialists who work directly with the victims. The manual contains the materials for coaches and teachers, including methodological recommendations in order to hold sessions and exercises with representatives of the target groups.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011