Summary of Rozrada Publications
Oct 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
All of the materials that were published were based on the experiences of ROZRADA’s specialists and information which was gained during scheduled activities (focus-groups, training sessions, master-classes, and supervisions). All of the manuals have a theoretical methodological component, as well as practical recommendations for carrying out certain activities for appropriate target audiences.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking