Analysing the Business Model of Trafficking in Human Beings
Jun 17 2010
Download right click "save as"
This study was implemented as part of the UN.GIFT Expert Group Initiative, as it seeks to produce guidance toward both short- and long-term results that will contribute to more effective prevention of human trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking