ICAT Opening Remarks 24 May 2012
Jun 19 2012
Download right click "save as"
Opening Remarks delivered by Dr. Nicholas Alipui, Director of Programmes, UNICEF, at ICAT meeting in New York on May 24th 2012.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- The State of Human Trafficking in California 2012
- Join the global dialogue
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- Not in New Zealand's Waters
- California Senate Bill 657
- An exploration of promising practices in response to HT in Canada
- Corruption and human trafficking
- Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011