IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th - 30th, 2010 a workshop “Enhancement of Interaction among Bodies of Sectoral Cooperation between the CIS member nations in Combating Organized Crime and Human Trafficking” took place in Moscow. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking