Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour: Identification – Prevention – Prosecution
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report is in response to two major conferences Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour. It gives an overview of the presentations, the discussions and the recommendations in the hope that the knowledge and experiences shared by so many experts and other participants will be of use for all those who are dedicated to combat all forms of exploitation of human beings. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking