2007 Annual Report of the Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 12 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Report covers the work of the Special Representative (SR) between January and October 2007; its content is based on responses by the participating States to a survey questionnaire distributed by the SR in July 2007. It considers: 1) National Co-ordination Mechanisms (NCMs); 2) National Action Plans (NAPs); and 3) National Rapporteurs or equivalent mechanisms. These three elements constitute the core co-ordinating tools used by participating States to plan, organize and implement measures to combat trafficking in human beings (THB). More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking