Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia in partnership with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, implemented Project IND/S16 on "Strengthening Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking". The project aimed to intensify efforts to combat trafficking through capacity building of law enforcement personnel (police and prosecutors) in five states - Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Maharashtra and West Bengal. One of the components of this project was to develop (or strengthen) Integrated Anti-Human Trafficking Units (IAHTU) at the state level. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013