Trafficking in Persons: Global Patterns 2006
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is a first attempt to close the knowledge gap which exists for trafficking in persons. It uses information from open sources, both private and public, to map an impressionistic journey into global patterns of trafficking in persons. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking