Jul 15 2013
Download right click "save as"
This report, made possible with support from the European Union, details initiatives taken by the national, as well as 21 state-level governments in India, to counter trafficking; lays out constitutional and legal provisions, including landmark judgements; and describes government-sponsored protection schemes. Data from the National Crimes Record Bureau of India on missing persons are also presented. In addition, the report identifies key areas that require attention and concerted action to strengthen services for trafficking survivors, such as the provision of special juvenile police units and victim shelters.
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons