Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
Jul 15 2013
Download right click "save as"
This report, made possible with support from the European Union, details initiatives taken by the national, as well as 21 state-level governments in India, to counter trafficking; lays out constitutional and legal provisions, including landmark judgements; and describes government-sponsored protection schemes. Data from the National Crimes Record Bureau of India on missing persons are also presented. In addition, the report identifies key areas that require attention and concerted action to strengthen services for trafficking survivors, such as the provision of special juvenile police units and victim shelters.
- 2014 Global Trafficking in Persons report - full
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Global report on trafficking in persons 2012
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNGIFT Evaluation 2011
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UN Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons