Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
Jul 15 2013
Download right click "save as"
This report, made possible with support from the European Union, details initiatives taken by the national, as well as 21 state-level governments in India, to counter trafficking; lays out constitutional and legal provisions, including landmark judgements; and describes government-sponsored protection schemes. Data from the National Crimes Record Bureau of India on missing persons are also presented. In addition, the report identifies key areas that require attention and concerted action to strengthen services for trafficking survivors, such as the provision of special juvenile police units and victim shelters.
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- UNODC Psychosocial Care for women in Shelter Homes
- UNODC:Journey of Hope
- Responses to Human Trafficking in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism
- CSO John Templeton Foundation Stolen Lives
- South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
- Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India