IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
New research conducted by IOM in close cooperation with the Government of Aruba examines Aruba’s prevention, protection and prosecution efforts related to human trafficking, and determines the effectiveness of its laws, policies, procedures, practices and partnerships.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- 3rd General report on GRETA’s activities
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- European Commission The statistical report on trafficking in human beings 2013
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking