IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
New research conducted by IOM in close cooperation with the Government of Aruba examines Aruba’s prevention, protection and prosecution efforts related to human trafficking, and determines the effectiveness of its laws, policies, procedures, practices and partnerships.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards